Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"-mazing!

Last weekend Ty and I went on a theme park adventure! This was special for us because I discovered my love of big, scary, metal death traps early on, while it took Ty until the summer after his senior year to realize their perks. Needless to say, this was a first!

The amusement park is actually more of a carnival, because it's only in Prague for a couple of months. All of the carnies had their trailers parked and entrepreneurs set up cars with tantalizing nick-knacks along the sidewalks. The items were just screaming, "Buy me! Buy me! Spend all of your hard earned money on me and regret it in a couple of hours!"

We went on a total two rides (three, if you count the second time we went on one of the rides), and had a total blast! Ty got sick after the third ride, but I didn't... Look Mom and Dad, see how strong I am?!

We did challenge the monkey... The fact that he was in a cage... and fake are minor details.
Also, if you're ever struggling with the question: "Does my fanny pack go with this outfit?" The answer is always, undeniably, irrevocably, "YES!"

Me: "Ooooooh! Look at the horsies!"

There were plenty of inappropriate balloons at the carnival.... But Spongebob kept smiling anyway.

This was the biggest of big rides. We braved it, and only screamed a little... Okay, that was a lie. We screamed a lot. 
But afterwards we were like:
(Incredibles reference.)


We went on this ride twice. It was a lot of fun and definitely scary!

It was nice to go to an amusement park. If I tuned out everyone speaking in different languages, it almost felt like home. :)

Thanks for reading!

PS: Be looking out for more posts later! I had a big weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment