Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Love Comes in Different Packaging

Ty and I are super blessed. It's that simple. We have loving families, we're on an amazing adventure, we are healthy, we are safe, we have each other, and we are loved. Seriously, sometimes when I take a step back and look at my life I can't believe I even complain about anything. I mean, I'm writing this post from PRAGUE!

The nicest feeling in the world is to know you are loved, and I wanted to dedicate this post to some people who showered love on us the other day by sending some packages!
Four very large packages of love! One from my brother, and another from Ty's family.

They sent us Velveeta. If you couldn't tell by my creepy/intense/in love face, we were VERY deprived!

This is the box my brother sent me. Dakota, you are AWESOME! He even included canned chili and salsa. If you didn't know, the Czech Republic doesn't really do chili or taco seasoning like we do in America. So, THANK YOU!

Dakota also sent me a lovely letter, and an even better drawing. If any of you didn't know, I have a very artistic family. My sister, Savannah, and brother, Dakota can draw just about anything you ask them to. I think Dakota could become a famous comic book writer. :)


Now, meet Ty. Ty likes thin mints... a lot.
And he likes peanut butter even more. 
Ah, the love between a boy and his preservatives!
Yum!

Thank you all so much! We love you! 

2 comments: