Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sealed With a Kiss

When we told our friends we got ANOTHER care package, they were shocked. "What? I've only gotten one." Well, those are the perks of having a big, loving, crazy, wonderful family! There is no possible way for me to explain how happy it makes me to get an email from our adviser in Prague telling us we got (yet another) package.

But, if you could see me after reading the email, I would look something like this:

And once I wear myself out from dancing, I sit down and take the obligatory I-Just-Got-A-Package-My-Family's-Cooler-Than-Yours Selfie.
After this, all bets are off. Between Ty and I, it's a race to the finish on who can rip apart the package first.
As you can imagine, I usually win.

But, being the kind person I am, I share the package with the other person it was addressed to!
We get all sorts of goodies, like Ferrero Rocher, aptly shaped like a bunny, 
 
We get the most adorable things... oh, and stuffed animals!

Mmmmm, preservatives. I think I'm in love!

We also receive lots--I mean LOTS--of unnecessarily messy packing material! (Can you say confetti fight?)
 

Also, it is worth noting that my family is hilarious. "Ty"de to go? Classic.

Thank you so much for the package Mom and Dad. (And Trudy for helping mail it!)
It's gifts like these that bring so much happiness to our small dorm! Thanks to our family we can share the magic with all of our friends!
The other day we had an "American night." Everyone enjoyed homemade chili with ACTUAL chili seasoning, along with some drink mixes we added to the tasteless Prague water. We had a blast with our friends. (Because what buys friends better than free foods?)

Thank you again for the packages, and thanks to those of you that have stuck with the blog and are still reading! You rock! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment