Friday, February 28, 2014

Let's get WIENerschnitzels!

Another bus stop. Another trip. For anyone who doesn't know, my husband is turning 20 on Monday! Woo! I will no longer be married to a teenager! (Thank gosh. ;) In honor of my man's birthday, we planned a trip to Vienna, Austria. Fun fact: in Europe Vienna is called "Wien."

The morning got off on the right foot. Below, see the picture of the chocolate muffin we tore up. We showed that delicious thing no mercy! 


We're starting out the trip with a five hour ride on student agency bus. Great reviews, cheap tickets, free wifi, no leg room.
We do get our own TV screen, and I think we can watch movies or play games on it... Pretty cool! 👍

We have a few ideas of what do do in Wien, but if anyone has any suggestions, COMMENT! :)

Soon, we'll be saying, "Greetings from Austria!" 
From this handsome fella and myself, thank you for reading! :)

1 comment: